Saturday, September 25, 2010

Potty Time!


Since Nelson will be three in November I figured I would try him out on the potty. Yes, it is pink. That is because Maycie "needed" her potty to be pink when she was potty trained. It motivated her. Anyhow in order to get him to sit long enough to increase his odds I gave him some books to look at. Maycie was very excited about the prospect of Nelson going potty, "Just like me" so she camped out in anticipation of the great potty event. So they read and chitty-chatted.......

and looked at books some more.......until........nothing, yep it never happened. Better luck next time!
Nelson sure had a good time though. Look at that face. I almost don't mind changing those poopy diapers, almost.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Cute and funny. I guess it is nice Macyie wanted to have a powwow with Nelson. Hopefully Nelson will get it soon.

Lindsey H. said...

The picture of Nelson on the pink potty is the kind you will have to show Nelson's girlfriends one day!