Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Shed




Look at this corner, doesn't it look empty. Well, I have a big smile on my face because it is now filled. Our wonderful Landlady Gabrielle added an addition to our little home.

Yesterday We had a storage shed built in our back yard. I am very excited as now I have a place to put those items that have been sheltering under the porch.
Maycie could hardly wait to move her bike right on in.
A BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU TO GABRIELLE!!!
Now... just to decide on what color to paint it!

3 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

Too cute - paint it something bright and colorful!

CAMI said...

I say PINK! JK Maybe Green? Or Bright Yellow?

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Your children are so darling. I'm so glad you started this blog. It was so great to see you guys last night, definitely the highlight of my trip!