Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas in February!

We spent our Christmas break split between Wenatchee and Spokane. Below are some pictures of Christmas morning etc...

Here is Jane, in all her cutiepieness!


On Christmas Eve we went with my Ma and Pa out to Couer' d alene lake and went to the resort for Dinner, they had lights and it was nice. My favorite part was singing Christmas carols to and from in the car. Good memories made there!
Christmas morning!
Got, I mean Santa got these cool bouncy balls that have been a hit ever since. In my book they are a classic toy. The Jammies that Maycie is wearing are "scrubs" made by Grandma Nygard. They are princess scrubs, very appropriate round' these parts.
Stockings!
Santa sure wasn't thinking when he put whistles in the stockings....silly Santa! Those are no where to be found now, wonder where they went?
No.1 and No 2 are now at such fun ages where they are getting into the Santa thing. They say the funniest things about him. Just the other day Maycie said "Santa is a peeper". I believe this statement came from the line in the song Santa Claus is coming to Town, "he sees you when your sleeping he knows when we your awake." I agree Santa must be a peeper. Nelson just repeats what she says like a parrot sometimes, 'santa peeper, santa peeper, santa not peeper a me' imagine that said in true Nelsonease fashion. A day or so after Christmas I was getting up early in the morning to go workout and Maycie's head pops up in bed and she says " I sure had a great Christmas Mom, did you have a great Christmas?" I guess it was a success as far as the toy aspect of Christmas goes.



No comments: