Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daddy's Lil' Girls

I asked Kevin to keep an eye on Jane while I got some things done around the house on Saturday. I thought he was studing for the first part of the dental boards this summer. When I went in the bedroom this is what I found. It reminded me of when Kevin used to do the same thing with Maycie. He is gone at school alot more these days, so it doesn't happen often anymore but when Maycie was about the same age Kevin and her would nap together on a regular basis. She was a true daddy's girl. There is something special about a daddy and his little girl(s). Kevin has a soft spot for his daughters. Not to mention an ability to get his kids to nap in his arms. Below is of Maycie with Kevin at about the same age. (notice any resemblance between J and M)


4 comments:

Monica said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!! Yay!! Welcome! I can't believe how handsome Nelson is--last time I saw him, he was just little! I look forward to seeing your Seattle adventures!

Brenda said...

Your kids are adorable. Maycie and Jane could be twins. What a cute family!

The Thackers said...

Wow...Maycie and Jane really do look a lot alike. Very cute!

Sidenote: Are you enjoying your new computer?

Dorianne said...

Sleeping pictures are so precious. Way to go finding the camera and capturing the moment.