Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here it is! I have been nagged and prodded, encouraged, guilted and finally arrived at this place. The place were I finally just do it, a family blog. It is a practical and fun way to record the ongoings of our family, at least that is what I am hoping. To follow are cute stories, pictures and such.

In reflection of the last few weeks I am gratful that school is not forever, at least not dental school. While we are so happy that Kevin is able to go to dental school we are also happy that it ends. Kevin has three more days left of finals during, this his second year of the program. His eyes are blood shot and I have found the kids are missing him more and more. They were very happy to come into our room this morning and find him still in bed and at home, as today is sunday and he stayed home with us today. Nelson cuddled up with him and Maycie jumped on him, even little Jane was happy to see him. It is a much better day when daddy is home. We are looking forward to Wed. afternoon, when we will see him a bit more often. YEAH!

11 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

Yay - glad you started a blog!

The Davis Family said...

I'm so happy you started you blog and even more happy that Kevin (and you) will have a break in a few more days.

owona said...

Yippee! Welcome to blog land! Glad to hear you're all doing well, and don't worry because school really won't last forever!

Mallory said...

=) I hope to find awesome pictures of Maycie, Nelson, and Jane often now! Welcome back to blogging!

Grandma Oma said...

Good job; keep it up. In the years come you will have fun to look back on your journals.

Laura and crew said...

Hooray for starting a blog! I think you'll love it once you get into it. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to ours... :)

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Dorianne said...

Welcome to blogger land! Good luck to Kevin on his finals this week.

Williams Family said...

Congrats on entering the world of blogging. I fought it as long as I could but now really enjoy it. Can't wait to hear more about your cute fam!

The Byrd Family said...

Hooray! How fun! (I mean your blog...not finals!)

The Thackers said...

Yay! You started a blog! That's great!! :-) So glad Kevin will be home more soon and I hope his finals go well. I completely agree...the day is ALWAYS better if Daddy is home.