Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet Your Local Friendly Firemen


A couple of weeks ago we went to the local little fire station for kids awareness. Nelson made me smile. I was worried we were not going to be able to get him out of the hat and coat. I think he just may be a fireman. His dimples would make for one good lookin' fireman.


These are Nelson's favorite footwear, his frog boots, which are three sizes too big, yet he insists. I think in this particular instance they complete the outfit. Love this boy!
Maycie didn't want anything to do with the fireman outfits, thou I tried for picture sake. Perhaps if they had a pink fireman hat that would have swayed her. She is my pink girl. When asked her favorite color she says "pink and purple and your favorite color is yellow and pink, huh mom" "Oh and Nelson's favorite color is blue."

4 comments:

Mallory said...

Nelson always makes me laugh!

The Davis Family said...

Nelson is a doll - he definetly makes for a cute fireman!

The Thackers said...

I love the picture of Nelson with his green rain boots. I think I saw him wearing those the other morning when I saw you at the gym. He's a cute one, that Nelson. :-)

Lindsey H. said...

I love those green boots! The angle in the picture makes them look half the size of Nelson himself!